Medical Marijuana Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I gotta ask.... what's with the Tats lol? I don't have any, know people that have a few, know some with sleeves and more. But WTF does that have to do with a person's financial status? Hell I've done all sorts of transactions with some tatt'ed up dudes on this board. All very friendly. Never even heard of kids starving because their parents couldn't stay out of a tattoo parlor.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I gotta ask.... what's with the Tats lol? I don't have any, know people that have a few, know some with sleeves and more. But WTF does that have to do with a person's financial status? Hell I've done all sorts of transactions with some tatt'ed up dudes on this board. All very friendly. Never even heard of kids starving because their parents couldn't stay out of a tattoo parlor.
Its called Bigotry

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

Might be a stretch but he had me on a roll. Although you see some people with tats and you gotta wonder if they could have spent the money on necessities. Kind of like a fat ugly woman getting her nails done but I won’t go there today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

HeyEng

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is awesome. I ask a question for a affluent retired 72 year old who is tired of the mind altering legal drugs his doctor prescribed. It turns into a turdfest on undocumented social issues. Righteous.

Do you expect anything less on OSA? It's quite the dumpster fire around these parts.

HeyEng

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

You know, I think it's kinda funny. Years ago, tats were a sign of one's "originality", but of course damn near everyone has 'em....so the few of us out there that have NONE are the OG's now. Funny how that works. :)

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know, I think it's kinda funny. Years ago, tats were a sign of one's "originality", but of course damn near everyone has 'em....so the few of us out there that have NONE are the OG's now. Funny how that works. :)

And, we won't have unrecognizable images on our body when we get old and the muscles get flabby.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

Almost got a tattoo one night when I was in the USMC but spent the money on a hooker instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Top Bottom