Member's job types?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Members' job types?

• Retail/Sales/Office Work

Votes: 24 11.0%
  • Tradesman (electrician, heat/AC, etc)

Votes: 41 18.7%
  • Oil/Gas Industry/Power Plant

Votes: 34 15.5%
  • Office professional (lawyer, CPA, etc)

Votes: 25 11.4%
  • Self Employed

Votes: 34 15.5%
  • Retired

Votes: 28 12.8%
  • Student

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • Computer/IT

Votes: 38 17.4%
  • Military

Votes: 18 8.2%
  • Medical

Votes: 6 2.7%

• Total voters

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's your answer.

Well it was answered any way. I've never had a problem with bulbboy the person, but it's no secret I'm very critical of the way he moderates using personal opinion rather than basing his actions off the posted rules. I don't wish ill OSA fate on the guy, but I'll admit I was hopeful we could say "butt cheeks" again without being banned for 2 weeks.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well it was answered any way. I've never had a problem with bulbboy the person, but it's no secret I'm very critical of the way he moderates using personal opinion rather than basing his actions off the posted rules. I don't wish ill OSA fate on the guy, but I'll admit I was hopeful we could say "butt cheeks" again without being banned for 2 weeks.

This times eleventy billion.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another IT guru here. Isn't it great how friends & family expect free 24/7 support. :)

I'm not bothered so much by the fact that many friends and family come to me for help, but what bothers me is that I will get phone calls out of the blue from random aunts or whatever and instead of asking, "Hey, do you have a few minutes to help me?", it's "Hey, I'm having this problem, blah blah blah."

Not that I have a problem with saying, "Hey, my wife is being induced in the morning and her and I are out on one last date before we're tied down" (yes, this happened), but if you come to me for help, try to be respectful of my schedule. I normally wouldn't answer my phone during dinner, especially during a dinner date, but with having babies the next morning, you automatically assume that any phone call you receive is going to be about that.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I normally wouldn't answer my phone during dinner, especially during a dinner date, but with having babies the next morning, you automatically assume that any phone call you receive is going to be about that.

Today I Learned that baby danny tanners have a gestation period of <12 hours.

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Chiropractor. In the process of opening up a new practice in Mustang...

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Top Bottom