Member's job types?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Members' job types?

• Retail/Sales/Office Work

Votes: 24 11.0%
  • Tradesman (electrician, heat/AC, etc)

Votes: 41 18.7%
  • Oil/Gas Industry/Power Plant

Votes: 34 15.5%
  • Office professional (lawyer, CPA, etc)

Votes: 25 11.4%
  • Self Employed

Votes: 34 15.5%
  • Retired

Votes: 28 12.8%
  • Student

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • Computer/IT

Votes: 38 17.4%
  • Military

Votes: 18 8.2%
  • Medical

Votes: 6 2.7%

• Total voters

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Regional Engineer for an electric motor Mfg. We are also starting up our own Power Transmission Co. Selling Bearings, Hoses, V-Belts, Pulley's Motors both Elect, and Hydraulic, Etc...

Keep an out for Red River PT in your neighborhood!

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been at ball games all evening; much more response to this than I figured! Yep, you caught me APeterson, did spell that wrong; and this being my first poll, with the ability to only have 10 choices I couldn't put near the selections one needs for such a "broad" subject, just condensed the best I could. And I did forget the medical/education crowd...sorry about that, yall are definitely some of the most important ones out there!

And next time, I will probably not make it multiple choice so its easier to track. Kinda surprising to me that there's an equal # of "professional" people as oil/gas people, given the employer base in most of the state, but then there's plenty of engineers, drafters, etc in any line of work. I've just always been curious as to what everyone else did for a living, so figured I would ask :)

ETA: Is there any way I can edit my poll to add a spot for medical/education, and correct my spelling LOL

Last edited:

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
\ Kinda surprising to me that there's an equal # of "professional" people as oil/gas people, given the employer base in most of the state, but then there's plenty of engineers, drafters, etc in any line of work. I've just always been curious as to what everyone else did for a living, so figured I would ask :)
- the interwebs forum reality factor is more full of sheet than a OSA FGST after a western sizzling buffet meeting...

Latest posts

Top Bottom