Men's fashion choices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wearing a medium blue suit

• Total voters

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was going through my loading room and found some button up western shirts and some 10 1/2 B boots.
Boots do not fit me.
Black ladies cowboy boots.

NO SUIT and NO shoes that I can't run across the rip rap in.

I found a tie in that room also. I think it would be a good tie down strap.

Man you got some narrow azz feet lol...

enuf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No clue, I'd have to ask my wire or daughter. But my daughter was an apparel design person before real estate took her over and she always made sure brown shoes brown belt black shoes black belt - she didn't play too much; she'd make sure to inspect me.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m still wearing the same basic attire that I wore in junior high school. Wrangler jeans, pearl snap shirt (or Columbia fishing shirt), and Redwing work boots, and I always have on either a feed store cap or a cowboy hat.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m still wearing the same basic attire that I wore in junior high school. Wrangler jeans, pearl snap shirt (or Columbia fishing shirt), and Redwing work boots, and I always have on either a feed store cap or a cowboy hat.
You're back!

We done thought you had died and the pigs ate ya.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Getting all dressed up to me is ironed jeans or slacks, nice shirt with a sport coat and my black cherry goat skin Lucchese boots......if that isn't dressed up enough for where I'm headed I don't need to be going.

lucchese.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom