Merry Christmas to ME!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't want anything. Never do. I hate people spending money on me. The only people I buy stuff for is the wife, kids, and nieces & nephews. Nobody is getting anything from me this christmas because I don't have the money. They'll get over it. :D Bahumbug.

BB: It's not fault you old people are too slow to beat us young whippersnappers. ;)

Robertson07

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For me, this year it is a dehydrator ... I am trying to figure out whether I want the Cabela's one or the Excalibur right now ...

I want the Excalibur Dehydrator too! It's the only way I can take my healthy food with me through TSA (and I travel 6 days a week). Traveling with my Vita-mix blender to make my green smoothies on the road just didn't work out so well.

RWS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:lookaroun:blush::lookaroun I am not really sure how to answer that since GC reads the threads here too! :lmfao:

Oh, I was gonna tell you, if you get the upgrade you might as well get ready ... I was never much of a TV watcher ... now I am hooked on Dexter, Justified, Damages, Weeds, The Last American Cowboy, HeliLoggers, and anything Alton Brown puts on ... Oh, and anything put on by Christopher Kimball and Cook's Country ... :lookaroun

and i seem to recall you saying that GC was the tv watcher of the house...

Latest posts

Top Bottom