Merry Christmas to ME!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife told me that my Wilson Supergrade that she told me to buy earlier this year was my Christmas present. That and the new windows we just had installed in the house.
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

IronMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want this.
awww.hr1871.com_images_zoom_ultra_buffalo.jpg

Hope you get it.
I got one for Christmas two years ago. Mine is 45-70.I think thats all the Buffalo Hunter is available in.It is a hoot to shoot:thumbup3:
I love mine.

Jeffro3006mag

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Although not as sweet as the forementioned weapons, I picked up a Springfield Range Officer model today. Right after purchasing it I warmed the barrel a little. Was a joy to shoot, all I need to add to it will be a trigger job, ambi-safety (damn lefties) and a front site.

guardiano

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I could use some new socks and a good set of boots. lol I know pretty simple but the way I see it there just aint no use in wanting something you cant get or I would really like a nice little .22 six shooter single action.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
OK guys ... it's that time of year and since Perrone snagged the Christmas music thread here's another one ... might leave this one up on the computer "accidentally" after you post :lookaroun :rubhands:

So ...

What do you WANT for Christmas?? GC and I buy for each other all year long (yeah for being empty-nesters!!) but at Christmas we tend to get those things we really want but have been putting off for one reason or another ...

For me, this year it is a dehydrator ... I am trying to figure out whether I want the Cabela's one or the Excalibur right now ...

GC ... he wants some stuff for the 4Runner ... that thing is getting expensive! LOL

Oh, and guns and ammo ... that is just a given around here!

We have had the cabelas one for years now and it still works fine. Of course we used it alot at first and never do now...last time maybe a year ago. Don't know about the excalibur.

Latest posts

Top Bottom