Metcalf show in Tulsa.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did anyone here make it out to the show today? It was a little slow this morning and picked up about 10:00 a.m. Lots of good deals to be had. Hope to see ya'll tomorrow.

IronMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went Saturday. Got there about 10:30. Looked around a bit. Prices seemed a bit lower than in the recent past. Found a RIA 1911A1 for $385.Bought it OTD $400. Then looked around for ammo. Nothing less than $20 for a box of 20 so I got one box and that was it for me. In and out in less than an hour.

leardriver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got there 'bout 11:30am. Crowded... not quite Wanenmacher crowded, but still a lot of bottlenecks with dudes standing in the middle of an aisle BS'ing, while other people are turning sideways to edge past them.

Bought a stripped lower. $125 out_the_door. I didn't haggle, since the vendor ate the sales tax, and it was the exact brand name I wanted.

All in all, not a bad show. I may go back today to see if the prices softened up.

Cap'n Bill

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went today, this one was one of the worst I'd seen. Pretty sad ratio of junk to guns. Seems only decent vendors for selection are TKs and RJ's.

Latest posts

Top Bottom