Mexican drug dealer drinks liquid meth, dies at border.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While I'm about as far from a SJW snowflake as you might imagine, perhaps a better thread title would be "drug mule" rather than "drug dealer".

It's not beyond reason that this 16 yr old was less than a willing participant. Not to mention my wonderment of his technical ability to produce such a product in enough quanity to require "transport" across the boarder.

I agree he had a choice and he choose a death sentence, possibly based on what he'd been told? Who knows.

I guess "he" won't be doing it again, though you can bet, "they" will.....

In fact, thinking about this a bit more, why is there not a spot test for liquid meth available to CBP? Heck I can buy radiator test strips for pennies. Is there not one available for liquefied drugs? Should they not be using it?

To some extent this is kind of like Obummer taking out terrorists that may have been able to be apprehended with hellfire's and drones. Easier in some ways, but no intel, no chain of custody, nothing to develop longer term leverage. Immediate but short sighted the same.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
While I'm about as far from a SJW snowflake as you might imagine, perhaps a better thread title would be "drug mule" rather than "drug dealer".

It's not beyond reason that this 16 yr old was less than a willing participant. Not to mention my wonderment of his technical ability to produce such a product in enough quanity to require "transport" across the boarder.

I agree he had a choice and he choose a death sentence, possibly based on what he'd been told? Who knows.

I guess "he" won't be doing it again, though you can bet, "they" will.....

In fact, thinking about this a bit more, why is there not a spot test for liquid meth available to CBP? Heck I can buy radiator test strips for pennies. Is there not one available for liquefied drugs? Should they not be using it?

To some extent this is kind of like Obummer taking out terrorists that may have been able to be apprehended with hellfire's and drones. Easier in some ways, but no intel, no chain of custody, nothing to develop longer term leverage. Immediate but short sighted the same.
I suspect the Border agents had a clue something wasn't right with it. The color was unnatural to start with.
Sad deal he had to die, but it was his choice. Possibly deportation would have resulted in his death as well and he took the easy choice. Nobody knows.

Latest posts

Top Bottom