Mexico's President Addresses US Congress Calls for AWB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lies. All lies. You could still get the weapons that he talks about. They just looked different durring those years and didnt have a bayonet lug and the price of large capacity mags sky rocketed but you could still own them. I would like to see a report with all the killings with bayonets on rifles in Our country and mexicos. Mostly because I still havent heard of one. I need to get the hip waders when I hear these guys speek. Man its deep. Like the previouse post stated this sounds like a staged address form the presidenta. Ive already read offical repots that contradict those numbers. BLAAAAAA

There is another agenda at hand and its our rights, they are the target

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So.... when the AWB (which was a ban on SEMI-AUTO's) ran out, An influx of automatic weapons flooded the Mexico? I just dont get it.
Dear God let the Nov. 2010 / 2012 come FAST....
Oh and the Mexican puppet says we are not being fair... has anyone seen the Mexican immigration laws????
Man... we are screwed. For God's sake ppl... we REALLY need to do something.

onwmed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
President Calderon,
We are all so very thankful that you have solved the Mexican issues of murderous drug cartels, illegal immigration/border enforcement, poverty, kidnappings in Mexico City and all of the other troubling issues facing your country. Now, since you are concerned with the Constitutional rights of American citizens, we can trust that Mexico will continue to be a beacon of truth, justice, prosperity and safety to the rest of the world.

/sarcasm off/

Patch

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
About 6 months ago, the ATF called me and wanted to know about a Bushmaster AR15 that I bought in 2003. They said it was used in a crime in Mexico....I asked what jurisdiction the ATF had in Mexico and the agent couldn't tell me. I told him it was taken back to the dealer due to a defect, and he apologized and hung up.

I guess the good ol' USA has stooped to allowing foreign dictators to making decisions for our country.....get ready folks, a storm is brewing.

wiley_coyote

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess the good ol' USA has stooped to allowing foreign dictators to making decisions for our country.....get ready folks, a storm is brewing.

I've only seen one person stoop (or should I say bow) to another foreign leader and thats Obama. He only has one nut and that one is a nut of appeazment. To see the Dems in congress giving this rare piece of work (Calderon) a standing ovation really got me steamed. Then again they certainly would'nt want to offend a large part of their voter base now would they. They're a bunch of one nutters too. I can't leave the Republicans out of this either. They could have taken care of some of these problems including border security before the Dems took back control but they chose to spend money we did'nt have instead of tackling tough issues. Both Calderon and Obama can go straight to Hadies for all I care and I agree with Patch, a storm is brewing.

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well 95% of my things in my home trace back to Mexico..... So guns from Mexico traced to US please come up with some other excuse.

Signed: US proud citizen
:greetings

Latest posts

Top Bottom