Michigan State Championship

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Robbie just texted me and said he barely made PF at 125.9. He said his first 3 rds were sub and the next 3 saved him. He had chrono'ed at 139 at home. Something is up with that SOLO 1000. He said he wants a jug of titegroup for Christmas.

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Robbie just texted me and said he barely made PF at 125.9. He said his first 3 rds were sub and the next 3 saved him. He had chrono'ed at 139 at home. Something is up with that SOLO 1000. He said he wants a jug of titegroup for Christmas.

Titegroup is a bad choice with lead bullets. It causes tumbling issues. WST has been working REALLY well for me for both 9mm and .40 major.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just talked to him and he got 2nd B Production. Said he should have owned B class but got 2 mikes and a no shoot. He was 8th overall in Production. Pretty good finish for doing that bad. We have got work to do on this powder issue. I have some Vit 320 I am going to start working with but I don't have any major matches scheduled till probably DT next spring. I will look forward to the WF weather and mud.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I switched from 320 to wst. It has very similar feel and cleanliness and is quite a bit cheaper and a whole lot easier to get.

Congrats to our man in the north..

Latest posts

Top Bottom