Milli Vanilli

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I first saw milli Vanilli when I was a kid I loved them. I still remember when they were exposed and watching the press conference. Really was a sad time for them. Yes they new what they were doing but they were young and desperate to make it in the music business. When I found out they didn't sing I didn't care. And I still don't. They put on a great show and even though they didn't sing they had passion in their performances. If this happened today no one would care.
Fast forward to now. Fab Morvan, the surviving member of the group is an actual singer. ( Yes he can really sing) He was recently hired by kfc to be their new spokesman for the Netherlands. Don't know why they didn't have him be their spokesman here. Whether you like Milli Vanilli or not, check this song out by Fab. It came out in 2010 but I still like it. I have had it in my iTunes playlist this whole time. Just never thought about posting it here. Fab has actually teamed up with one of the "real" singers to form a new group. It is pretty cool. They have some good songs.

[video=youtube_share;TCpi2ak9Spc]http://youtu.be/TCpi2ak9Spc[/video]

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I gave it a shot. I think our tastes in music are very different. I do remember milli vanilli and liked them way back in the day.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually my taste in music is pretty broad. My favorite is 80's pop, rock, and rap to 90's everything. Anything past 2000 with the exception of rock I don't like. I even like a lot of 60's and 70's music. I just love music. I think his song is great. Whether I like the style or not.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow. Never thought I'd see a Milli Vanilli thread on this forum. Just shows to go ya. This forum cuts across a broad cross section of interests.

Latest posts

Top Bottom