Milt Sparks, GGRRRRRR!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I suppose I'm just not cut out for this forum. I posted a short post to vent a little. Just like I've seen a ton of other people do. People are pulling out quotes without regard to who I'm responding to or what I'm addressing. They twist it around, put a spin on it, then tirade against me. For those of you that sent helpful posts with constructive recommendations, honestly, thank you. I'm spending a stupid amount of time reiterating things I've posted to clarify and it's getting me nothing but more misrepresentation. Now it's gotten insulting. My posts are being read, by some, with the worst possible mindset from the get-go. In one day I've gone from loving this site to wishing I'd never joined. Go ahead, have a good time, tear into me some more. I doubt I'll log in for a few weeks.

Geez, lighten up brother and get some thicker skin, nobody has insulted you so I don't understand the melodrama. Fact: You're at 26 or 27 weeks or whatever from the exact day of your order. You're ready to throw your arms up in the air and cry foul because they said they are running behind..... during the holidays. Ok we get it, but sorry for the lack of sympathy.... shyt happens. Kind of like you are ready to denounce this whole forum because we didn't get out the pitchforks with ya? Maybe you should step aside and consider your emotions, take a deep breathe, settle down and don't sweat the small stuff? Just a thought.

JCW355

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I could find a holster that I felt was the equal of the SS2, I would buy it.

Many holsters CARRY the gun as well as the SS2 and are as comfortable (if that is your only criteria which it is for many) but I haven't found any that move with the body (very important for vehicular deployment) and resist grappling as well (even more important) as the SS2.

Not to mention the SS2 is available for 1911's and Glocks without any wait from Brownell's.

Michael Brown
When I first joined this site I was looking for a good holster for my Glock, after reading reviews here, I got an SSII.

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Check out the Royal Guard by Galco, I couldnt find a SS2 anywhere. I ordered the Royal Guard for my G32 from glockstore.com and had it in four days. Its super comfortable. They dont advertise it as "The Worlds Best Concelament Holster" for nothing. Plus no 8 month wait

Latest posts

Top Bottom