Milwaukee battery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Alrighty I need ya’lls expertise:
I’m needing a new battery for my Milwaukee impact gun, I looked at the local NAPA store they had one for $191, that ain’t happening.

Where do you guys get good reliable replaceable batteries at? I’m thinking Amazon, Atwoods, etc.

I know there was a thread awhile about buying authentic batteries and not cheapo fake ones.

hunter966

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I got mine from eBay. The aftermarket ones are red and black just like the real thing but don’t have the logo on them.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I rarely ever buy just a tool or just a battery. There is most always a DEAL of some sort on a combo of some sort and most often it makes no sense to not buy the combo. My Milwaukee stuff comes from HomeDepot, Acme Tool or CPO outlets. I don’t do knockoff batteries. You need an m18 or m12? How many Ah you want?

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I havent had a lot of success with rebuilt batteries, they work for a little while and quit. So I get mine off of eBay and have had better luck with them.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ll have to look at the battery, I know it’s got an 18 and a 5 on it.

When I bought it I had our local gas station owner order it and I had him get me a 2nd battery, but it was no name look a like battery as a backup, it didn't last 3-4 months.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I rarely ever buy just a tool or just a battery. There is most always a DEAL of some sort on a combo of some sort and most often it makes no sense to not buy the combo. My Milwaukee stuff comes from HomeDepot, Acme Tool or CPO outlets. I don’t do knockoff batteries. You need an m18 or m12? How many Ah you want?
^^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^^ Get a recip saw with batteries and charger and it will be the best buy you can make.

When I bought mine it had a spare battery option for $75 additional.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
^^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^^ Get a recip saw with batteries and charger and it will be the best buy you can make.

When I bought mine it had a spare battery option for $75 additional.
1678325440103.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom