Milwaukee battery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I rarely ever buy just a tool or just a battery. There is most always a DEAL of some sort on a combo of some sort and most often it makes no sense to not buy the combo. My Milwaukee stuff comes from HomeDepot, Acme Tool or CPO outlets. I don’t do knockoff batteries. You need an m18 or m12? How many Ah you want?
" I rarely ever buy just a tool or just a battery. There is most always a DEAL of some sort on a combo of some sort . . . "

As he hangs his 23rd angle grinder on the wall in his garage . . . :laugh6:

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve been super happy with my Milwaukee tools, bought two extra battery’s around thanksgiving when you could get a free tool with that purchase. I bet Home Depot runs sales from time to time.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I rarely ever buy just a tool or just a battery. There is most always a DEAL of some sort on a combo of some sort and most often it makes no sense to not buy the combo. My Milwaukee stuff comes from HomeDepot, Acme Tool or CPO outlets. I don’t do knockoff batteries. You need an m18 or m12? How many Ah you want?
Yep. I have three M12 chargers now and it looks like I'll be having a 4th pretty quick and if they don't get those M12 pruners out in tool only form I'll be looking at a 5th.

:drink:

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
" I rarely ever buy just a tool or just a battery. There is most always a DEAL of some sort on a combo of some sort . . . "

As he hangs his 23rd angle grinder on the wall in his garage . . . :laugh6:
Lmao. It’s not quite that bad. However, you can often buy a combo within just a few bucks of a battery so why not. I honestly don’t even own a cordless grinder. I know you was just funning but I prefer a corded grinder. I don’t care for the bulkiness of the cordless grinder and if I’m using a grinder it’s for a hefty job and I don’t want to walk to charger for another battery.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve been super happy with my Milwaukee tools, bought two extra battery’s around thanksgiving when you could get a free tool with that purchase. I bet Home Depot runs sales from time to time.
I think I've bought all of mine from Home Depot and usually on sale.

I got one kit that was on special and it came with an extra tool which they do regularly. If you dig on their website you can find Milwaukee stuff occasionally in "non-standard" deals. I got a new M12 Inflator kit that was bundled with a 3/8" ratchet set and I also got to pick from a list of free tools. In that list was a 3/8 M12 impact gun that wasn't the newest Fuel version, I think Milwaukee moves their older model inventory like this sometimes. I got that and the ratchet set for about $20 more than just the normal inflator kit I was going to buy. It was a no-brainer. IIRC, that was a "ship only kit" so I didn't even have to go to the store. It was waaayyyy down the list and a page or two from the top. It pays to look sometimes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom