Milwaukee battery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don’t know if “Waitley” makes em for Milwaukee or not on eBay. Bu I have great service out of them for my Dewalt collection.

894109F0-28FB-4636-9493-7BEE5014041F.jpeg

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What type of battery does it have? If NOT lithium you can have it rebuilt for a fraction of the cost for a new battery.

You can rebuild a lithium battery pack. Crack one open and its most likely 18650's inside them. The problem is the board, it can be bad, or die once power is removed from it and won't come back up when power is restored. We rebuild em at work all the time, or reuse the cells in flashlights etc if any test good.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Where do you guys get good reliable replaceable batteries at? I’m thinking Amazon, Atwoods, etc.

I know there was a thread awhile about buying authentic batteries and not cheapo fake ones.

hunter966
The ones hanging out in the back of a work truck at a jobsite are always good and reliable, lol

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can rebuild a lithium battery pack. Crack one open and its most likely 18650's inside them. The problem is the board, it can be bad, or die once power is removed from it and won't come back up when power is restored. We rebuild em at work all the time, or reuse the cells in flashlights etc if any test good.
You might mention that when you crack open the case, the preferred method is to not puncture a cell during the operation and not use water to extinguish the blow torch after puncturing a cell.

Latest posts

Top Bottom