Mini-14s at fire sale prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I personally wouldn't do it on this forum but had I had the opportunity to pick up couple of the mini 14 you bet your ass I would tried to make couple bucks on them. Just like a lot of the other people on here would of, so I'm not going to bash the guy. He should of thought about what he was posting and where he putting it at. Don't be haters!

I as well would have thrown them up on armslist or toted them around a gun show (ha like I go to those anymore), however there is a difference between there and OSA. I try not to post anything on here im not prepared to sell at a loss, this is our community, not just a classifieds add to me. Folks like this (looking to make a quick buck) come and go and its better when they are gone.

:twocents:

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
wouldn't that be like a straw purchase in a way if you don’t intend to keep them and dont you need a ffl to sell firearms for profit. its plainly clear due to the time of this post and the time stamp on the ad..

Last edited:

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Some of you guys act like no one here ever buys a gun and tries to sell it for a profit.

There are some long time popular members here that flip guns for a profit a lot .

If you don't think so you're being naive. There seems to be a double standard depending on who is doing the selling.

If you don't like someone's pricing, deal with them directly and let them know you think their price is too high. That is if you are actually interested in the gun instead of just complaining about someone's ad that you could easily ignore.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
His price is not really out of line for new mini's except for the fact that Walmart just blew them out for $399 and somebody buys what they have in stock and trys to profiteer off if fellow forum members.
Of course that's just pure speculation on my part
Be really careful with that statement. You will incur the wrath of the .22 caliber neck beards from the shortage days.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
someone's ad that you could easily ignore.
I pretty much ignore and delete all the sales ads as soon as I get online.
Just because I never see any deals near me, and I'm not taking a 2 hour drive to save $1 on a box of shells when I can buy it for a few bucks more without a drive.
You folks in the metro areas, can get some good deals. :clap3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom