misc predator action pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WacosSon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Coyote pic is awesome. Look at them chompers.

He does look like he was wounded, maybe letting the dog attempt to finish him off?

From the look of that thing, I wouldn't let me dog within 100 yards of him. He'd be meeting the business end of my .30-06.

Come to think of it, it could be motion, but the blur around that dog sure looks like someone had a little fun with photoshop.

okhunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From the look of that thing, I wouldn't let me dog within 100 yards of him. He'd be meeting the business end of my .30-06.

Come to think of it, it could be motion, but the blur around that dog sure looks like someone had a little fun with photoshop.
It wasn't photoshopped. My friend took the picture of his decoy dog after he had wounded the coyote. The dog had the coyote cornered and took the time to take the picture. I agree though, I wouldn't have let my dog that close to it.
Thought it was a cool picture though.

okhunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did the jack russell bite his front leg or what? Was that where you shot him? That coyote looks freaky.

I don't think the dog actually ever came into contact with the coyote. The coyote had been shot but I don't remember where. It has been a few years back.

Scott

Latest posts

Top Bottom