Missouri Governor Ready To Pardon The McCloskeys IF CHARGED

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like has been said, the right is still there. Just be smart in how you go about it. Leave your pistol holstered until it's time to get to work and keep your rifle slung. Be trained and be competent. Don't give "them" any ammunition with which to prosecute you.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like has been said, the right is still there. Just be smart in how you go about it. Leave your pistol holstered until it's time to get to work and keep your rifle slung. Be trained and be competent. Don't give "them" any ammunition with which to prosecute you.

This, I'm all about protecting your property, they way they did it was not the right way, IMO. Watching that woman wave the pistol around made me cringe.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree they appeared to be very untrained in gun handling but that's not why they had guns confiscated or had charges against them. That would have happened no matter what they had done with the guns. I think I read that neither gun was loaded and maybe even the pistol was not operational.

It's a sham and even if they had remained holstered and shouldered they still would have been treated the same. The left is trying to send a message to the rest of us, don't try to protect your property from us. Sooner or later someone that knows what they are doing with a gun are going to use it. Maybe lots of that. I can't believe more property owners in these places being looted and burned have not taken up arms to protect their property and businesses. As far as I'm concerned they would be well within their rights to take action when someone breaks into their business to burn and loot it. This will not stop until that finally happens.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, I definitely agree that their pending prosecution is political.

I'm saying don't give them any additional excuse or video propaganda. She had no business pointing a handgun at anyone in that case, working, loaded or otherwise.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sure that is not what was foremost in their minds at the time. I think they were hoping to try to intimidate people invading their private property by showing that the were armed and willing to defend their property. I've seen videos of "A Rabs" carrying "they AK-47's" to protect their property and no one is confiscating their guns or filing charges against them.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This quotes the Missouri state constitution saying it gives "the Governor the 'power to grant reprieves, commutations and pardons, after conviction, for all offenses except treason and cases of impeachment.'”
https://www.pardon411.com/wiki/Missouri_Pardon_Information#cite_note-MOCosnt1-1

But, the threat of a pardon might be enough to dissuade a prosecutor from filing charges.

Except this is a political prosecution. The prosecutor will go to the mat for politics and PR.

This, I'm all about protecting your property, they way they did it was not the right way, IMO. Watching that woman wave the pistol around made me cringe.

I don't disagree and I'd have certainly done it differently. However, if the local authorities were doing their jobs, the couple would've never had anyone to come outside for. Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do!

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't disagree and I'd have certainly done it differently. However, if the local authorities were doing their jobs, the couple would've never had anyone to come outside for. Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do!

I agree, the tolerance for the misbehaving of the "protestors" makes me SMH...

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A George Soros-linked group has contributed $78,000 to Kim Gardner’s campaign.

https://patriotpost.us/articles/72307-a-shameful-prosecution-in-st-louis-2020-07-21

A Shameful Prosecution in St. Louis

The McCloskey case should serve as a warning for law-abiding Patriots everywhere.
Douglas Andrews · Jul. 21, 2020
upload_2020-7-21_11-8-15.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom