Missouri Governor Ready To Pardon The McCloskeys IF CHARGED

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have read where they violated the law but then I have read where they were within their rights to handle the guns. The demonstrators were saying we will sleep in your bed and shower in your house and they felt threatened and were right in protecting their property. (Fox Judge)

Last edited:

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have read where they violated the law but then I have read where they were within their rights to banish the guns. The demonstrators were saying we will sleep in your bed and shower in your house and they felt threatened and were right in protecting their property. (Fox Judge)

Banish or Brandish?

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have no issue with the dude's handling of his weapon. But from the video the woman appears out of control, emotional, and is flagrantly pointing her gun at people. Whether it was a working gun has no impact --- if someone on the street pointed a gun at one of us, we have no way of telling if it's operational or not so it is always assumed as worked, loaded and dangerous. Another basic rule from my SDA class --- never pull the gun unless it's go time. For the guy, who looked to be in a older "ready" state, he was good to go. But that woman needed to, IMHO, be holstered and finger off trigger unless it was go time. Again my opinion here, but it was her actions that landed them in this political football role.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have no issue with the dude's handling of his weapon. But from the video the woman appears out of control, emotional, and is flagrantly pointing her gun at people. Whether it was a working gun has no impact --- if someone on the street pointed a gun at one of us, we have no way of telling if it's operational or not so it is always assumed as worked, loaded and dangerous. Another basic rule from my SDA class --- never pull the gun unless it's go time. For the guy, who looked to be in a older "ready" state, he was good to go. But that woman needed to, IMHO, be holstered and finger off trigger unless it was go time. Again my opinion here, but it was her actions that landed them in this political football role.
No it was not her actions at all. It was the actions of the racist leftist prosecutor that is funded and supported by George Soros. I agree the woman was dangerous but knowing that should have caused anyone with half of a brain to get the heck out of the area. She was just as likely to shoot her husband as she was to shoot anyone else.

So tell me, do you really think if she had had her hand off of the trigger or even holstered would have kept this thug prosecutor from trying to pull this BS ?

Her husband should really consider getting her some gun handling and shooting practice and probably a license to carry. Two years ago my wife would have handled a gun the same way. Today she can put 15 rounds with a glock 19 from 7 yards in a 2 inch diameter circle.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No it was not her actions at all. It was the actions of the racist leftist prosecutor that is funded and supported by George Soros. I agree the woman was dangerous but knowing that should have caused anyone with half of a brain to get the heck out of the area. She was just as likely to shoot her husband as she was to shoot anyone else.

So tell me, do you really think if she had had her hand off of the trigger or even holstered would have kept this thug prosecutor from trying to pull this BS ?

Her husband should really consider getting her some gun handling and shooting practice and probably a license to carry. Two years ago my wife would have handled a gun the same way. Today she can put 15 rounds with a glock 19 from 7 yards in a 2 inch diameter circle.

Yes, I do think it would have taken plenty of ammo away from the prosecutor.

Hopefully they will get training --- I hear several prominent trainers have offered them their services. But based on the video, I wouldn't want her carrying around me until then. I'm too pretty to take a stray emotional bullet from crappy trigger control and a gun being waved around.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If she had presented herself with a holstered pistol, yes, I think the prosecutor would have a much tougher time selling the case.

There was nothing in any video that I saw which justified threatening someone with deadly force....which is what she was doing.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If she had presented herself with a holstered pistol, yes, I think the prosecutor would have a much tougher time selling the case.

There was nothing in any video that I saw which justified threatening someone with deadly force....which is what she was doing.
I was wondering did anyone see anything on the broken gate? That would have significant bearing on this case I believe. As far as evil intentions goes.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

The prosecutor didn't have to "sell the case" to anyone. She made the decision and was going to do it no matter how the guns were presented. He was just as guilty of "brandishing" his AR as she was her pistol. You are trying too hard to confuse this with the facts I think.

Latest posts

Top Bottom