Mom/pop jewelry store.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Might be worth the drive to Pryor to go to Ivan's Jewelry store. He's even got a gun giveaway going on right now. I know the owner and he is certainly someone you can trust, which seems to be rare in the jewelry business.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
R&R Jewelers, they have been in business for over 40 years. Shop is just West of Western off NW 51st. They also have a small gun shop in the store.405-848-2124, they did my Sons ring.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just get on qvc and buy a CZ ring. They last for years and years and don't cost an arm and a leg. And their beautiful. I can never understand why someone would pay thousands of dollars for a piece of jewelry. My wife has about 4 different rings to wear. And they were all together cheaper than one real ring.

ARnut

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for all the responses. A lot of places to research. I am lucky to have a gf that doesn't like big flashy jewelry. The ones she has shown me have been less than a thousand so i consider myself very lucky.

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Might be worth the drive to Pryor to go to Ivan's Jewelry store. He's even got a gun giveaway going on right now. I know the owner and he is certainly someone you can trust, which seems to be rare in the jewelry business.

+1 on Ivan, I've bought some things from him. He's definitely a gun guy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom