Moonshine!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had an uncle who lived at swink who made shine... He got caught at the still in 1956 and ran away with the atf folks holding his coat. They later arrested him but a jury of his peers aquitted him at the trial. The head revenoor told him that he got away with it at that time, but the next time they would just shoot him.. Uncle told them there wouldn't be a next time and he really did quit making it... His was good stuff also.

twocan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Apple Pie"
1/2 gallon of apple juice
1/2 gallon of apple cider..... Real apple cider
3/4 cup white sugar
1 1/4 cups of brown sugar
4 cinnamon sticks
1/2 liter of 190 Proof Alcohol, Moonshine, Everclear or equivalent.

To get started, you need a large boiling pot. Add into this pot the apple juice, apple cider, the white and brown sugar, and the whole fresh cinnamon sticks. Bring these contents to a boil, then remove the pot from the stove and let it cool down to room temperature. Once at room temperature, gradually stir in the 190 proof alcohol. What you don’t consume in one sitting, you can bottle for later use. Store it in sterile Mason jars, place one cinnamon stick in each jar, and then store them in a cool dark dry place. After a couple of weeks your Apple Pie Moonshine will taste even better. This batch will make about 4 1/2 quarts.

1 gallon of apple juice
1 gallon of apple cider.........real cider from the fruit section of the grocery store
1 1/2 cups of white sugar
2 1/2 cups brown sugar
8 cinnamon sticks
1 liter of 190 Proof Alcohol, Moonshine, Everclear or equivalent.

This batch will make about 9 quarts.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
"Apple Pie"
3/4 cup white sugar
4 cinnamon sticks

To get started, you need a large boiling pot. Add into this pot the apple juice, apple cider, the white and brown sugar, and the whole fresh cinnamon sticks. Bring these contents to a boil, then remove the pot from the stove and let it cool down to room temperature. Once at room temperature, gradually stir in the 190 proof alcohol. What you don’t consume in one sitting, you can bottle for later use. Store it in sterile Mason jars, place one cinnamon stick in each jar, and then store them in a cool dark dry place. After a couple of weeks your Apple Pie Moonshine will taste even better. This batch will make about 4 1/2 quarts.

1 gallon of apple juice
1 gallon of apple cider.........real cider from the fruit section of the grocery store
2 1/2 cups brown sugar
8 cinnamon sticks

Thanks buddy! I may try to make it this weekend. I had a friend give me a little to try and it was some of the best stuff I had ever drank.

E-Rawk

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Apple Pie"
3/4 cup white sugar
4 cinnamon sticks

1 gallon of apple juice
2 1/2 cups brown sugar
8 cinnamon sticks

That recipe looks awfully familiar lol. I use a liter and a pint in my batches to get a little more alcohol content.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Several years back, one of my buddies got some moonshine from a guy somewhere near Stillwater. He never would say who. That was some very good stuff. Extremely smooth, but with a strong "after burn." We mixed a jar of it with a bag of alligator ice, and 3 of us drank it up. It was the nicest drunk I've ever had. It made us feel real mellow and happy. It hit fast, but it snuck up on you... you didn't know you were drunk until you tried to stand up and walk. When our other buddy came over to the house, he said we were all cuddled up in a big happy pile on the couch, asleep. He was like, "WTF happened here?"

Funny how different alch's give you different drunks. The other most distinctive drunk I've had is with real absinthe (with the wormwood). That stuff hit instantly... You could see your eyes blur and feel yourself losing coordination within seconds after taking a swallow. Pretty much the opposite of that shine. Also a little bit of that stuff goes a long way.

chr_edw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep made with 1.5gal of apple juice/cider and a liter of 190 everclear. Good and easy to drink. Not very strong though.

edit ... it was inspired by the recipe above form a thread I stated a while back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom