More about the T.Martin selfdefense shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Why'd they tell us it was ice tea when it wasn't?"
There is an on-going dispute about the soft drink, and the exact nature of the soft drink.
The truth about the soft drink may never be known.
The lamestream media has pretty much muddied the waters on the whole crucial soft drink issue.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can read the link in 10 seconds or less. To watch the video takes a little longer, but you don't really learn anything from it. The facts are in dispute. Does the type of soft drink increase the potency of the cough syrup, or does it just make the cough syrup more palatable? And where is the cough syrup anyway?
The lamestreamers are hiding the Big Truth.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
watermelon flavored arizona iced tea, skittles and robitussin...... supposed to make "lean"..... no, you need codeine....

this is so fuggin stupid... if that's relevant, I wanna see pics of GZ's beaten wife

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
watermelon flavored arizona iced tea, skittles and robitussin...... supposed to make "lean"..... no, you need codeine....

this is so fuggin stupid... if that's relevant, I wanna see pics of GZ's beaten wife

Oh, this is totally proof of something!

I don't know what, but it's TOTALLY proof. Of something.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know I am adding to this thread... I will be so glad when this subject (zimmerman/martin) is not talked about. And FYI there is a thread on this topic (lean) already...

https://www.okshooters.com/showthread.php?179218-What-is-Lean&highlight=lean Wait it might be the second one on it...

media.tumblr.com_tumblr_mekca1B9eR1raprkq.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom