More respect for Newt.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This election should be about who can unseat Obama. The GOP needs to figure out who matches up most favorable, in the eyes of the voting public, against Obama. Even if you think Newt leans too far left on some issues (??) he is still way right of the current administration. The question is, is he electable?
-
I disagree with this. If we get a liberal Republican he will probably be able to do more damage than Obama. With a Republican congress I don't think that Obama would do more damage than a liberal Republican. It is a real shame that it is so hard to get someone that really believes in the Constitution and not all this PC junk.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:clap3:He sat in front of a camera with Nancy Pelosie and pretended to believe in science. Kudos to him for recanting that nonsense, and just when the time was right.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
if the left and the establishment right are so hell bent on destroying herman cain then i sure as hell hope newt get the nod over romney.
romney is the "new and improved" obama. but wait don't order yet, now with twice as much white for only 19.95!

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Politics is wonderful. The more of other people's money that you give away, the more money and power comes back to you. Money isn't the mother's milk of politics, it is the crack cocaine of politics. D.C. is one big crack house.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:clap3:He sat in front of a camera with Nancy Pelosie and pretended to believe in science. Kudos to him for recanting that nonsense, and just when the time was right.

:spitlaugh

By dumb thing, he meant his previously expressed opinion would hurt his chances at getting the GOP nod. And he can just tell folks that he should have done a better job of pandering to them and voila - they respect him again.

Oh politics, how I love you so.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have to say I like all of Newt's answers, I like his bluntness with moderators, but he is just too much of a politician for me to believe he would attempt to follow through with everything he is saying.

OT: I'm still going with Cain.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Politics is wonderful. The more of other people's money that you give away, the more money and power comes back to you. Money isn't the mother's milk of politics, it is the crack cocaine of politics. D.C. is one big crack house.

This!!!!!

I have to say I like all of Newt's answers, I like his bluntness with moderators, but he is just too much of a politician for me to believe he would attempt to follow through with everything he is saying.

OT: I'm still going with Cain.

Still not sure who I am supporting yet because there is still a long time for crap to come out, but Cain is not bad.

As far as Newt agreeing with science, that so called science is taking a beating almost daily.

Latest posts

Top Bottom