Is pelosi on her way out because of the GA loss?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Isn't the muslim Ellison waiting in the wings until she departs? He wanted her position and if he were to get in it might be a bad omen.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone remember Strom Thurmond? Senator from South Carolina? He was in some type of office for almost 50 years and died just a few months after leaving at 100 years old. I remember one time they showed him being wheeled into some type of affair. Some guy stuck his hand out to shake his. He had this bewildered look on his face like he couldn't tell what that thing was in front of him. I commend his military and civil service, but sometimes, it's just time to get out.

I doubt Pelosi will ever see it that way. Her constituents will continue to vote for her because it's everyone else's representative that is the problem, not theirs.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I doubt Pelosi will ever see it that way. Her constituents will continue to vote for her because it's everyone else's representative that is the problem, not theirs.
Given the incumbent re-election rate, that seems to be the case for almost all of Congress, not just Pelosi.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well you have to hand it to the Dems, it only took them losing a thousand seats across the nation to begin wondering whether Pelosi's brand of bat crap crazy might have something to do with it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom