Movie "Nobody": Blooper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was watching "Nobody" on Amazon. The hero is explaining to some guys about who he actually is. He was describing holding a gun to the back of a guys head and says it was an "...HK USP 45" as the camera flashed on this:

USP.jpg

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was watching "Nobody" on Amazon. The hero is explaining to some guys about who he actually is. He was describing holding a gun to the back of a guys head and says it was an "...HK USP 45" as the camera flashed on this:

View attachment 413929
I think you missed the part where he changed it... Twice, I think. ;) I'll have to ask if the wife wants to watch it again.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

View attachment 413929
I saw that, too. I just figured, as prominently as it was displayed, it was intentional to play up the "unreliable narrator" aspect of the character.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife goes nuts when I start screaming at the TV and saying that gun doesn't belong in that time period, they are out of ammo with a 20 round revolver or whatever. Typically more interested in watching the guns than the movie content.
It’s amazing how many times a revolver is used in a movie and they fire 9 or 10 shots with a six shooter lol.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife goes nuts when I start screaming at the TV and saying that gun doesn't belong in that time period, they are out of ammo with a 20 round revolver or whatever. Typically more interested in watching the guns than the movie content.
I can relate to this. It's one of the reasons I enjoy the John Wick movies. I haven't found a shot count issue yet without seeing a reload.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think you missed the part where he changed it... Twice, I think. ;) I'll have to ask if the wife wants to watch it again.

Started as a PPK...then he changed to the HK.

I saw that, too. I just figured, as prominently as it was displayed, it was intentional to play up the "unreliable narrator" aspect of the character.

Maybe. That's a possibility but I'd have to really consider if Hollywood's that smart...especially when it comes to guns. My first thought is they were saying HK 45 like it was a model number. Who knows. Still funny.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can relate to this. It's one of the reasons I enjoy the John Wick movies. I haven't found a shot count issue yet without seeing a reload.
Keanu Reeves actually knows how to shoot at competition level. When he took Hallie Berri to the range for training and a pic showed up on the internet, liberal heads all over the country exploded.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe. That's a possibility but I'd have to really consider if Hollywood's that smart...especially when it comes to guns. My first thought is they were saying HK 45 like it was a model number. Who knows. Still funny.
They don't have to be smart about guns for that, just good at storytelling, and, whatever else they were, the folks who made Nobody were good storytellers. And I agree; intentional or not, it's funny either way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom