Movie review 9th company(russian)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.9thcompanymovie-us.com/

Watched it lasted night. Found on netflixes and watched it over my blue ray player. Its loosey based on an actual battle. But the scenery and all the war scenes are pretty good. Well if your bored and want to watch something entertaining it fits the bill. Not a bad made movie about the Soviets in Afghanstan.

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMDb and Rotten Tomatoes like it.

Well if I didn't watch just because some critic didn't like it, then I would only be watching stupid liberal movie that are artsy fartsy. No thanks, I'll take chances and watch a movie because it appeals to me. Hollywood movie critics give me a headache. Most of the movies I've liked they hated.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well if I didn't watch just because some critic didn't like it, then I would only be watching stupid liberal movie that are artsy fartsy. No thanks, I'll take chances and watch a movie because it appeals to me. Hollywood movie critics give me a headache. Most of the movies I've liked they hated.

Well pardon me for adding a little support.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.9thcompanymovie-us.com/

Watched it lasted night. Found on netflixes and watched it over my blue ray player. Its loosey based on an actual battle. But the scenery and all the war scenes are pretty good. Well if your bored and want to watch something entertaining it fits the bill. Not a bad made movie about the Soviets in Afghanstan.

A Russian film, is it in English, or subtitles?

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll have to watch that, thanks for suggesting it. I started another Russian War Movie a few nights ago, called Stalingrad, but I was so tired I couldn't finish it, so I can't recommend it yet, but I got it off of netflix too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom