Movies to Help Pass the Time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bpsooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One that many don't know about is the original of "The Quick and the Dead." However, one has to search for "Louis L'Amour's The Quick and the Dead" or you end up with the Hackman movie.

Louis L'Amour's stars Sam Elliott in a tale of some folks from Pennsylvania going west and encountering a band of outlaws. Elliott's character helps and teaches them as they go along.

Also with Sam Elliott and Tom Selleck was Louis L'Amour's "The Sacketts." Also had Ben Johnson and a flock of other well known stars in it.
The Sackets is one of my all time favorite. Matter of fact any western with Selleck and Elliott are the best

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got through with a couple of good films. One was Antony and Cleopatra from 1972. Charlton Heston and Hildegard Neil played the title roles in this adaptation of a play by Shakespeare.

The other was Zero Dark Thirty, a 2012 film with Jessica Chastain., about the hunt for Osama bin Laden

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I rarely watched TV in the past. Almost none, but as time goes on, watching a little more.
Wife started an Amazon Prime series called Billions. Holy crap I'm hooked. We are watching it three to four hours a night. About to get to the end of season three. I've had to do some research about how dealing shorts and longs in the stock market can make money, and so on so I can keep up with what the hell they are talking about.

Latest posts

Top Bottom