"Mr. and Mr. and Mrs. America, turn them all in." Senator Diane Feinstein

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flybeech

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Diane Feinstein hasn't released the bil she intends to get passed, but she has released this summary. I suppose we'll just have to pass the bill, to see what is in it. I would count on the passage of the bill, as so many RINO's are lining up. Oklahoma politicians are saying that they support the Second Amendment, but the feeling I am getting from them is they will fall in line, since all we have is a bunch of RINO's that voted for indefinite detainment under the NDAA eliminating our 5th, 6th 7th and 8th Amendments, the Patriot Act wiped out our 4th Amendment and just the other day, I believe our illustrious legislators voted in favor of the FISA allowing warrantless wiretapping of our phones, email, internet activity and every other form of electronic communication. Our Legislators have supported the Anti-Trespass bill that enhances free-speech zones and criminalizes unauthorized speech anywhere anyone important can hear, effectively eliminating the 1st Amendment. All that's left is the 2A and those days are about to end. Slaves cannot be allowed to keep and bear arms. Most Americans believe that the Republican elites will defend the Constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic, but Oklahoma legislators have voted for treasonous law after treasonous law. Oklahomans will generally give a total pass on our traitors and defend them to the end, simply because they have an (R) beside their name.

Senator Feinstein has wanted a total elimination of the Second Amendment for years and said as much in a 60 Minutes about 15 years ago when she told "Mr. and Mrs. America, turn them all in". I understand that most Oklahomans believe that a gun ban will never happen and I hope they're right, but it is looking like the Bill of Rights will soon be completely decimated. Senator Feinstein's bill will make nearly every modern firearm an NFA device, which means we'll need to pay big taxes to the IRS collection agency for the private Federal Reserve, cannot transport them across state lines without ATF permission, we'll need to submit fingerprints and wait for ATF approval to continue to keep our grandfathered weapons and waive our 4th Amendment rights, allowing the government to enter our houses at any time to check on our newly-NFAed weapons. Being generally lawful people, I suspect most Oklahomans will follow what ever law we are told to accept and wont make too much fuss as we trek to the ATF for permission slips, or hand our guns over to our masters.

Summary of 2013 Feinstein Assault Weapons
Legislation
Bans the sale, transfer, importation, or manufacturing of:
 120 specifically-named firearms
 Certain other semiautomatic rifles, handguns, shotguns that can accept a
detachable magazine and have one military characteristic
 Semiautomatic rifles and handguns with a fixed magazine that can accept
more than 10 rounds
Strengthens the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban and various state bans by:
 Moving from a 2-characteristic test to a 1-characteristic test
 Eliminating the easy-to-remove bayonet mounts and flash suppressors from
the characteristics test
 Banning firearms with “thumbhole stocks” and “bullet buttons” to address
attempts to “work around” prior bans
Bans large-capacity ammunition feeding devices capable of accepting more than
10 rounds.
Protects legitimate hunters and the rights of existing gun owners by:
 Grandfathering weapons legally possessed on the date of enactment
 Exempting over 900 specifically-named weapons used for hunting or
sporting purposes and
 Exempting antique, manually-operated, and permanently disabled weapons
Requires that grandfathered weapons be registered under the National Firearms
Act, to include:
o Background check of owner and any transferee;
o Type and serial number of the firearm;
o Positive identification, including photograph and fingerprint;
o Certification from local law enforcement of identity and that
possession would not violate State or local law; and
o Dedicated funding for ATF to implement registration

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I totally disagree with the premise that RINOs are going to vote for this. Sorry, i just don't buy it.
I would advise everyone to join the NRA and write to your senators and congressmen.
All his talk about defeatism is at best, negative, and at worst, looks like an attempt to curb our enthusiasm and demoralize us.
Just my 2 cents.
:)

Ruger76

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not going to happen but if it does I will be what most of the law followers on here hate that is a law breaker don't want to be but there comes a point were you just got to say screw it. so many gun owners on here will surecome to this besides the framers of our constitution would rollover in there graves and they would also wonder why we let this get this far without an uprising.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In trying to understand the leading anti's, it is important to realize that many of them are strident anti's because they have been affected by crimes involving guns. This includes Sen Feinstein http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/milk/feinsteintestimony.html

It is interesting to consider why, after they were traumatized by violence, that they came to believe that eliminating guns is the answer. Instead of "clinging to their guns" I believe they are clinging to their utopian ideals.

Latest posts

Top Bottom