Muscle cars that you own now or past lets see them and if restoring let us know

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cedar Creek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got some pictures somewhere of my college car - 1969 Torino GT Fastback. Moondust green with gold stripes, 428CJ & 4-speed, no options. AM radio and a heater.

Cedar Creek

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know if anything with a V-6 counts as a muscle car, but I am planning on getting this '87 Buick Regal T-Type running this year. It sure is ugly, but it's a lot of fun.
i281.photobucket.com_albums_kk201_henschman_regalttype.jpg

Thorgrim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a 1970 Road Runner 440 (originally 383) 4spd. air grabber hood. 1971 Buick Riviera GS and though not a muscle car, but probably my favorite was a 1971 Chevy Blazer 4x4 K5 CST 350 w/ 4spd. National Springs,.....I sold it to a guy I worked with. He later died working on his Suburban, he had it up on ramps and disconnected the driveshaft without having the parking brake set or chocks. The truck ran over him, he lived maybe for two days...nice guy. I could have bought my Blazer back, but I had just bought the Rivvy and missed out.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got some pictures somewhere of my college car - 1969 Torino GT Fastback. Moondust green with gold stripes, 428CJ & 4-speed, no options. AM radio and a heater.

Cedar Creek

I'd like to get my hands on one of those; we had a 68 GT fastback growing up, but it was just a 289 auto. Would have been fun with the 428CJ and a 4-speed.

cody6766

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know if anything with a V-6 counts as a muscle car, but I am planning on getting this '87 Buick Regal T-Type running this year. It sure is ugly, but it's a lot of fun.
I don't think it's a muscle car, but it's still bad ass. That TT 3.8L has a lot of potential, especially considering when it hit the market.

Prostick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Funny thing was my buddy was joking about its fuel economy as it shutdown. It doesn't get driven much and I forgot that the tank is empty at a 1/4 on the gauge. This is my second muscle car. My first was a 70 Chevelle SS that my granddad and I built. Kicking myself for getting rid of it.

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My first car was a cousin to that one - a 1970 Ford Torino GT, 429, 4 speed Hurst. It did have air and power steering, though. Bench seat...heck, yeah!!

Bought it in 1973 in my senior year of HS, had to let it go after gas went crazy, got a 1974 Chevy Vega...biggest car mistake ever!!

Nope, I've got your mistake beat by a mile, in 1967 I traded my 55 chevy convertible with major engine upgrades for a 1966 Pontiac Lemans Sprint, Overhead cam Six with 4 speed manual trans and bucket seats. Should have changed the name from lemans to lemons.

B Gordon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just bought a new car that I would call a muscle car.
Probably not too many in Oklahoma sold in the same color.
2015 Mustang GT in yellow.

Not actually my car but mine looks just like it.
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=21048&d=1424228011

It will be interesting to own a new fast car rather than having an old car that needs constant repairs to keep in top shape.
Also my first Ford product and also my first muscle car that is an automatic transmission and air conditioning and my first yellow vehicle.

Past muscle rides;
1969 Camaro SS 350
1971 El Camino 350
1972 Camaro Z28 (very rare year)
1973 Camaro Z28
1974 Plymouth Satellite Sebring Plus 440 bored and stroked to 496

Latest posts

Top Bottom