Muslims will not assimilate in the United States

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Re Feelings vs. Facts
But your Facts (statistics) exclude the deaths on 9-11. How is it reasonable to forget about the 3,000 who were so brutally killed? To me it smacks of being extremely short-sighted.

Ok the 9-11 hijackers were not U.S. citizens but this seems irrelevant.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since 1972 in the US about 575,000 US citizens have been killed by good ol' god fearing, red-blooded Americans. Muslim committed murders (including the 9/11 attackers who were not US citizens) account for about 0.5% of the murders committed since 1972. Remove that one act of war and it's like 0.005%.

You are much, much, much more likely to be killed by a non-Muslim US citizen than you are a Muslim terrorist. In fact, you have more to fear from your family than you do Muslim terrorists. So, you can sleep well knowing that a member of your own family is more likely to kill you than a Muslim terrorist
Increase the ratio of Islam adherents in this country until both Islam and Christian believers are about equal, and your 'statistics' would no longer apply.
I would bet that a family member who does not like my religious beliefs would be a lot less likely to kill me than some Muslim living down the street that doesn't like my religious beliefs.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Increase the ratio of Islam adherents in this country until both Islam and Christian believers are about equal, and your 'statistics' would no longer apply.
I would bet that a family member who does not like my religious beliefs would be a lot less likely to kill me than some Muslim living down the street that doesn't like my religious beliefs.

As of now, 280 million Americans identify as Christian. About 3.3 million are Muslim. Let's deal in reality and facts. Not some mythical America that will never come to be.

It's simply a fact that you are much, much more likely to be killed by a loving family member than by a radical Muslim terrorist. In truth, death by Muslim terrorist is so far down the list it's really not even on the list. Of the 330 million Americans living now, 99.99999% are going to die without the help of a Muslim terrorist. Yet Trump and his minions would have you believe that you can't walk from here to there without having to step over yet another dead American killed by a Muslim terrorist.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As of now, 280 million Americans identify as Christian. About 3.3 million are Muslim. Let's deal in reality and facts. Not some mythical America that will never come to be.

It's simply a fact that you are much, much more likely to be killed by a loving family member than by a radical Muslim terrorist. In truth, death by Muslim terrorist is so far down the list it's really not even on the list. Of the 330 million Americans living now, 99.99999% are going to die without the help of a Muslim terrorist. Yet Trump and his minions would have you believe that you can't walk from here to there without having to step over yet another dead American killed by a Muslim terrorist.
Lets just say that 2.5% of your 3.3 million muslims are jihadi terrorist sleepers. That's 82,500 of them right here right now. It took a sum total of one to bring down the Murrah building. You want to bring in more? :faint:

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are people who are your friends, your co-workers, you throw baby showers for them... Just like the workplace baby shower in San Diego where the muslim came and shot his coworkers. It is good to treat others as you would want to be treated but some of these muslims came here with no other intent but to do harm to this country, our culture and us. Even now, the FBI say that there are ISIS groups awaiting a signal from abroad... And further, why are there islamic camps in various places within our own country? In Eastern Oklahoma?
All the muslims need is love, a little understanding and kindness and they'll treat you the same way...but why do they have these militant camps? And the authorities know they're there. That's my question of the day, the FBI would raid a KKK camp or David Koresh's hangout but why not the muslim camps?

Last edited:

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Statistically it is unlikely anyone will break into your house. Stop living in fear - leave those doors unlocked. As a bonus, the firemen will be able to rescue you much more quickly in case of fire. Kum-ba-ya!

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Didn't realize McVeigh was a Muslim. Tell us more...
Patterns of Radicalization are pretty much a constant regardless of religion or national origin. The "type" that radicalized either on his/her own through realization of self perfected ideology generally formed with regards to socio-economic stimulus/lack thereof and envisionment of self lower than true. The inability or perceived inability to date, marry, find companionship often lends itself directly to the overwhelming desire to fit into any group looking for approval. By forming this ideology and eventually following it we get the likes of Mcveigh, Rudolph and Kaczynski. These "self radicalized" persons are little different than the recruited radicals. The social situations are generally the same as well as the psychological situations, feelings of nowhere to belong, unable to meet the opposite sex, lack of social standing, perceived or very real lack of social graces creates an opportunity for recruitment into any organization that is believed to want them as a person, as a part, as a friend. There is a pile of study that reflects the making of a radicalist, some is used for profiling, some is used to pontificate. Radicalization has occurred since the beginning of time, the level of violence and acceptance that is tolerated is all that has changed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom