Mustangs ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KenL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish I had them all back. I thought of a couple more that I forgot to list, but whatever. One Camaro I wish I had back is my '67 SS. And one car that I always wanted but never did get to own would be a gold '78 T/A.

Gebrown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I decided to keep my 01 instead of trading it for an 03. We decided we don't want another car payment. Kind of sad, I've always wanted a Terminator but happy too, leaves me some money for a rifle down the road.

Nice to see all the Mustang enthusiast, past and present.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
08 GT bought new, only mod has been a CAI. Love the new 5.0 engine but don't like the body style. We'll keep this one for a while. Regular maintenance and a blend air door servo motor change have all we have had to do.

i114.photobucket.com_albums_n261_bettingpython_231.jpg

JMS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not necessarily a mustang or a ford guy. I can appreciate all nice cars for what they are. But I have wanted a termi and/or GT500 for quite a while now. I finally had the opportunity to pick up a pristine '09 GT500 a couple of weeks ago. And she is an absolute beast. I've got her tuned down to about 680 to the rear wheels now. :mosh: Kenne Bell FTW!
gt500.jpg

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My old tang was slick when I got it. But it got ran into 3 times, what really sucks was all 3 times it was parked. When I sold it you couldn't look at it from any angle without seeing a big dent.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
really liked my 01 gt until the intake manifold split open in the water jacket now it just sits in my driveway collecting dust until I decide what I want to do with it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom