My CCL Expired Today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunrunner45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm still waiting on my 10 yr renewal as well. I mailed mine around the 1st week in April.

No wonder its taking so long! At least 5 of people mailed theirs in the same month. That is a LOT of work for a government employee in one month!

pinkhamr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thanx All, I did call SDA today and was told that they are running way behind. BTW, I mailed my paperwork and payment in on 9 April and it was received 10 April. They (OSBI) did assure me that my CCL was valid until 2 Aug. Just have to wait and see. I just hope others realize how long it is taking. My last renewel took all of 10 days.

Last edited:

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Mine expired back in May.OSBI got mine and wifes renewal 4/4.As of tommorrow, 90 days and counting.They waisted no time cashing the 2x$170 money orders though. Fortunately I have my armed pi license to carry on. When I get mine, I'm going to post a thread here and I'll be looking for people who had renewals that took more than 60 days.It's an election year and now is the time to make your anger over this inefficiency in the bureau known to your state representative.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got my renewal letter more than 90 days in advance of my CWP expiration. So, I actually sent in the renewal packet a few days before the 90 day renewal period began. I'll be interested in seeing how long it takes to get my new permit back.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did the state legislature not pass a law amending the wait time and shorten the wait time?

Last edited:

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Mine expired 6/29, mailed in on 5/1, money taken from my account on 5/18...............................still waiting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom