My cousin just won!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You are probably the only member here who has ever been to or even heard of Calvin, Oklahoma. :tounge2:

Yeah, I'm sure it was her. She's been a Hughes County reserve deputy as well as an EMT since the mid 90's.

She's also just a semester or so away from being an RN. I don't know why in the hell she don't go for that instead of this dadgum long arm bizness. :ugh2: It's more money and much more rewarding.

Well this way she can shoot the bad guys then patch them up to stand trial. :D

crazyfish

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You are probably the only member here who has ever been to or even heard of Calvin, Oklahoma. :tounge2:

Yeah, I'm sure it was her. She's been a Hughes County reserve deputy as well as an EMT since the mid 90's.

She's also just a semester or so away from being an RN. I don't know why in the hell she don't go for that instead of this dadgum long arm bizness. :ugh2: It's more money and much more rewarding.

Hey, I have been to Calvin, stuart, and all of those little towns down there. So there's 2 of us! Congrats to your cousin.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Congrats to your cousin!! Personal side note on the election: the best man from my wedding 37 years ago was elected to a judgeship in North Carolina. He's a proud OSU alum and US Army veteran.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

She's also just a semester or so away from being an RN.

She's one busy woman!! But why is she wearing a Seminole County Sheriff shirt? Is she also with the SD there?

ChoZen1

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score

I hate to admit it but I have family all over that region of the state, Holdenville to be more precise

Latest posts

Top Bottom