My First Glock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TyMD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought my first Glock, a G21sf and also my first 45acp. For the longest time I have been avoiding buying a Glock because #1 they are kind of ugly and #2 the glockers annoyed me.

I took it to the range and put some rounds down range and let's just say I was impressed. Out of the box it shoots great. Shoots tight groups and feels good in my hand. It is still a little ugly, but I'll will definitely get used too it.

As far as being my first 45, it was fun punching bigger holes in paper. It kicks a little more, but give me a few more trips to the range and I think I will be as good with it as I am with the 9mm on follow up shots.

This was my first Glock and it will not be my last.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Next step is to become a collector. You'll have to get Generations 1-4 and all the variants you can find.

And then, join GSSF and go to an Armorers school.

And then, become a member of Glocktalk forums.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Next step is to become a collector. You'll have to get Generations 1-4 and all the variants you can find.

And then, join GSSF and go to an Armorers school.

And then, become a member of Glocktalk forums.

And then, you too, will be a Glocker!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do a 25-cent trigger job and put a Lone Wolf barrel on that baby! :D We have several Glocks ... My 34 is my favorite of them all ... GC's 19 is a real close second ... I did have a 31 for a while but GC sold it ... :grumble: I need to replace that gun one of these days ...

Last edited by a moderator:

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only way I could justify getting a Glock was to get a G20 in 10mm. I got a Glock because I have been kind of wanting one for years. Since all the gun grabbers got worried that they could pass through a metal detector.

That seems like a long time ago.

Latest posts

Top Bottom