My goodness ... You guys better be nice to your "Old Lady" ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL ... I don't think she was very happy with her husband. :naughty:

http://newsok.com/feed/jurors-at-murder-trial-told-about-internet-searches-on-ways-to-kill-human-cannibalism/article/3551949

Jurors at the murder trial for a woman accused of cooking her husband's body learned Friday that Internet searches were made on her computer on human cannibalism and ways to kill.
BY NOLAN CLAY [email protected] Oklahoman Published: March 26, 2011

Jurors at the murder trial for a woman accused of cooking her husband's body learned Friday that Internet searches were made on her computer on human cannibalism and ways to kill.

Exondia Jaye Salado, 39, is accused of fatally shooting Manny Salado at their Oklahoma City apartment sometime after he came home late Oct. 8, 2007. Prosecutors allege she burned his body days later in eastern Oklahoma County.

The case is unusual because no body was found. The wife's attorneys contend Manny Salado may be alive. Two friends testified she admitted killing and then cooking him.

Oklahoma City police and FBI experts examined two computers seized from the apartment.

Jurors were told the wife's computer was used in July 2007 for Internet searches on human organs and disembowelment.

Jurors also heard about Internet searches in August 2007 on holding hostages, torture, notorious murders, true crime, asphyxiation and death by suffocation.

Early Aug. 28, 2007, there were Google searches on her computer for “handcuff,” “easy murder,” “murder methods,” “spousal murder,” “quick kill,” “strangulation,” “execution methods,” “human torture methods” and “human castration,” according to testimony.

Searches were made in September 2007 on seven deadly sins, the Ten Commandments, plastic cuffs, decomposition and how to knock someone out with a punch.

Early Oct. 7, 2007, her computer was used for Google searches on gunshot wounds, billy clubs and knockout drops. The next day, searches were made for information on a .38-caliber handgun and firearms training.

The morning of Oct. 9, 2007, after Manny Salado allegedly was shot twice, searches were made on the wife's computer for information on sucking chest wounds, according to the testimony. The next day, searches were made for information on human cannibalism and rigor mortis

Saved to her computer on Oct. 10, 2007, was the article, “Butchering the Human Carcass for Human Consumption,” according to testimony. Jurors sat stone-faced Thursday as they were read excerpts.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Without a doubt ... I, on the other hand, am horribly mistreated! That JBT rubs me the wrong way (sorry, O-C lol) all the danged time!! As you all know ... When I saw that article the first thing I did was "right click, save" ... just in case, ya know ... lol

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been putting my lady through the ringer lately, but i took her out to play put put golf (like back in the day for shitz and giggles), to the range (mainly for me lol), jewelry shopping and then gun shopping (for her but mainly for me lol), and then out to dinner. That kind of negates some of my bull headedness but i can be better i think.

Enough with the introspection, where is my dinner woman!

Latest posts

Top Bottom