My injuries and future service dog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now that they have the puppy, the next 3 OSA members that donate at least 75 dollars and can meet in the Tulsa area, I will give you a brick of CCI Blazer 22LR for your donation.

Post on this thread and send me a PM....

Thanks again for your service, James.

Getting closer, did my bit for the cause and looking forward to more photos of the dog growing into the job.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now that they have the puppy, the next 3 OSA members that donate at least 75 dollars and can meet in the Tulsa area, I will give you a brick of CCI Blazer 22LR for your donation.

Post on this thread and send me a PM....

Thanks again for your service, James.

If you want, and if I qualified, you can put my brick up in the classifieds and donate whatever it sells for.
Maybe list it that way and see what someone can do.

Dave

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How did we do?! I might have missed it.

Either way a deserved bump.

3.bp.blogspot.com__g06a4NRQJu8_URJLajcZyFI_AAAAAAAAD84_F8En_uah7y0_s640_MS7.gif

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How did we do?! I might have missed it.

Either way a deserved bump.

Last I heard, James has his dog and they are doing training. I'm so tickled for him and his family!! I never got the chance to meet his wife but the way he talked about her when I would see him at the range, she is a really special lady. He's a great guy, too. It sucks that he had this happen to him. Hopefully this dog can help them get things back on an even keel ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom