My new storm cellar installed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Storm sellers are good and bad...

The good is if you need it, you have it.

The bad, you find out just how many "friends" you suddenly have cause everyone and their dog thinks they can use yours. Even for storage without your knowledge, but thats another thread, oh and keep it locked for the times you are not around.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Storm sellers are good and bad...

The good is if you need it, you have it.

The bad, you find out just how many "friends" you suddenly have cause everyone and their dog thinks they can use yours. Even for storage without your knowledge, but thats another thread, oh and keep it locked for the times you are not around.

This... We tried to be covert about the install, However it was not possible, they set the storm shelter in the street for 3 hours, the whole neighborhood knew, and the first warning we got, the entire family next door, AND their dog, was trying to pile in. After they seen how cramped it was, they opted for their bathtubs the next time!!

Stan Upchurch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We're havining an above ground shelter installed. It's to hard to take a wheelchair in a below ground one. Our hjas room for me and 4 other people. 3 being mhy wife , and next door neighbors and the 4th is our 2 dogs. We also have roon for lights, air, TV, water, porta potty. Tried to find someone that would build one underground but they wouldn't build me a ramp. i think they were afraid it would fill with water and we would have the only Tornado Shelter Pool on the block.

Latest posts

Top Bottom