My Turn….

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn dude, that sucks biggie time.

I'm headed to my uncle's funeral Saturday here in Oklahoma. It's only about an hour and a half drive and only inlaws and outlaws will be there in a really small town in Major County. I ain't wearing no mask.

Tell me, were your airplane masks the only slightly more effective N95 masks or the paper see through politically correct obligatory mandated mask?

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Will they even let you fly back home with COVID.

The guy across the street was diagnosed with COVID last week,he told me not to get to close as I went over to help him set new fence post. He didn’t seem sick and went to work this week.

Get well….😕 good luck 🍀

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That Sucks!:sorry4: But first and foremost take care of yourself. Start taking vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin D.
Keep in mind that vitamin A, like selenium, is not the same as other vitamins where you excrete any excess in your urine. Vitamin A toxicity is a thing and it looks like 3,000mcgs/day is the recommended ceiling.

One of my favorite teachers in high school ended up in the hospital for a few weeks because he was taking a couple of different forms of vitamins and didnt realize how much vitamin A was in the combined cocktail. It has stuck with me ever since.

SiGArmed

Deplorable
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Keep in mind that vitamin A, like selenium, is not the same as other vitamins where you excrete any excess in your urine. Vitamin A toxicity is a thing and it looks like 3,000mcgs/day is the recommended ceiling.

One of my favorite teachers in high school ended up in the hospital for a few weeks because he was taking a couple of different forms of vitamins and didnt realize how much vitamin A was in the combined cocktail. It has stuck with me ever since.

Fun Fact: If your ever out looking for once fired brass and you encounter a polar bear and you manage to kill it with your 1911 before it jams on you and you decide to then eat it, the liver in it has so much Vit A it can kill you and like 50 of your buddies.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fun Fact: If your ever out looking for once fired brass and you encounter a polar bear and you manage to kill it with your 1911 before it jams on you and you decide to then eat it, the liver in it has so much Vit A it can kill you and like 50 of your buddies.
This got to be misinformation, 1911never jams. LOL

Get well soon. Listen to DR. Fauci he will get you thru.

Latest posts

Top Bottom