My turn- Neighbor borrowed my riding mower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
DISH went into negotiations with FOX in Jan. We had to watch Superbowl on Spanish channel.
Bill came and I deducted $10, wrote on bill why.
They sent Feb bill with $10 due and late fee.
I called and told them to cancel their ****, I wasn't paying them a dime and had attorney waiting to sue their ass, if they wanted to pursue.
They agreed to the $10 reduction.

Don't take their crap, shove it down their throat.

I got an adver in the mail from Dish -- if I'll switch they'll promise not to raise my rate for 2 years and I'll get s $500 gift card to use where ever I want. Guesd who's calling Dish today. 😇

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got an adver in the mail from Dish -- if I'll switch they'll promise not to raise my rate for 2 years and I'll get s $500 gift card to use where ever I want. Guesd who's calling Dish today. 😇
Be sure to read the small print cause most time they will make you sign a 4 year contract and the last 2 years their rates will triple to make up for their loss on the first 2 years or charge you a jacked up fee to cancel before the 4 years is up.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Be sure to read the small print cause most time they will make you sign a 4 year contract and the last 2 years their rates will triple to make up for their loss on the first 2 years or charge you a jacked up fee to cancel before the 4 years is up.
We use mobile dish network in the RV if there is no local service with an antenna we set up outside. It can be extremely expensive to get the full package. More than Direct, but the mobile dish may not compare to the home version.

Latest posts

Top Bottom