My Vietnam war wall...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buck98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will pay for the shipping if you will ship it. But the two hour drive is a little to far lol
We go to Shawnee usually once a week. Might be able to meet at loves travel stop at I-40 & high way 99. I can check on shipping but not familiar if I need to pay hazard fee.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure if I have any latrine tickets tho
You do.

1674579701027.png

1674579773251.png

There was a specific way to use those.

According to the instructions I received, you took one square only, folded it in fourths, and tore out a small piece in the middle very carefully saving that piece.

You then did your business, then carefully inserted your finger through the hole in the square. Wiping and wiping using the square to clean your finger. Then find that small piece and use it to clean under your fingernail.

:yikes2: :laugh6: :bolt:

BUDMAN-BILL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You do.

View attachment 342177

View attachment 342178

There was a specific way to use those.

According to the instructions I received, you took one square only, folded it in fourths, and tore out a small piece in the middle very carefully saving that piece.

You then did your business, then carefully inserted your finger through the hole in the square. Wiping and wiping using the square to clean your finger. Then find that small piece and use it to clean under your fingernail.

:yikes2: :laugh6: :bolt:
Ha, umm nope.

Latest posts

Top Bottom