Navy's Awesome Helmets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brad A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sorry but I don't know how to put the pics. I can only post the link. Also, their gloves read " damn the torpedos " when put together.
Navy's helmets for Army game have hand-painted ships, custom for each position group - SBNation.com
http://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...ts-uniforms-army-game-ships-boats-kaboom-2015

i.imgur.com_1U3Ot2n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

11b1776

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup I seen them a few days ago, they are excellent! Navy also put out a Star Wars spoof video for the Army-Navy game, that's pretty funny. To bad the Army program is horrendous! Go Army, Beat Navy

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup I seen them a few days ago, they are excellent! Navy also put out a Star Wars spoof video for the Army-Navy game, that's pretty funny. To bad the Army program is horrendous! Go Army, Beat Navy

Agree...

...by the way, will the helmets be the only "artful"* thing about the Navy in the game?

* = thinking as skill as an art form.

Brad A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, and I thought it was cool that they assigned the different ships to the position groups that they thought they fit i.e. running backs - littoral combat ship, qb - aircraft carrier, special teams- mine sweeper and so on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom