NBC Admitted: No ‘Assault Rifle’ Used in Newtown Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And the bubble burster.
http://www.ct.gov/despp/cwp/view.asp?Q=517284&A=4226

** UPDATE **

STATE POLICE IDENTIFY WEAPONS USED IN SANDY HOOK INVESTIGATION;
INVESTIGATION CONTINUES

In previous press conferences, the Connecticut State Police clearly identified all of the weapons seized from the crime scene at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

To eliminate any confusion or misinformation, we will again describe and identify the weapons seized at the school crime scene.

Seized inside the school:

#1. Bushmaster .223 caliber-- model XM15-E2S rifle with high capacity 30 round clips

#2. Glock 10 mm handgun

#3. Sig-Sauer P226 9mm handgun

Seized from suspect’s car in parking lot:

#4. Izhmash Canta-12 12 gauge Shotgun (seized from car in parking lot)

This case remains under investigation.

Lt. J. Paul Vance

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Izhmash Canta-12! As far as I know that "Canta" is Russian cyrillic writing on the side that doesn't actually say "Canta", but looks similar, probably meaning "Saiga". At least we know what was in the trunk, as you won't typically see that on anything but the receiver of the shotgun (or owner's manual).

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i.imgur.com_LQC74Pl.jpg
Unless, of course, your conspiracy theory includes the idea that ideas that do not agree with your conspiracy theory of choice still support your conspiracy theory in spite of any and all evidence to the contrary, since it is self-evident that conspiracy theories must ignore any and all evidence to the contrary if they are to have any sort of internal incoherence to the sort of people who want to believe in the palpably untrue. This is known as the Universal Law of Conspiracy Theories.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Perhaps that is true, but we can still "lump" the conspiratorial person in with the same category as those that try to debunk every major event:

9/11

Murrah Federal Building

Ruby Ridge

The Branch Davidian at Mount Carmel

The John F. Kennedy assassination

Pearl Harbor 1941

etc...

Any day now I expect some "newly released video" that Hannibal didn't really cross the Alps, but arrived in cruise ships.

Obviously, since I don't have such video, I could never be "lumped" into that category. Besides, CNN wasn't there to verify it.

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I sometimes thing Zero is on our side. He says and does things that rile folks, which leads them to purchase every arm and round of ammo on the shelves. He seems to be agitating thing enough to prompt the States to resist. He's tanking the economy which seems to lead towards calls to fix the monetary system. It's as though he seeks to invoke change in a roundabout way that stops the status quo.

Odd...

Latest posts

Top Bottom