Need a favor....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Would anyone be so kind as to let my borrow a log splitter? If you are in the Tulsa area, I can come get it. Trust me I really hate to ask, but I just scored a bunch of wood, but have no means to break it down. I plan on buying an axe but not sure how long my back will hold up. Thanks in advance.....

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dont have one to let you borrow but thought you might not know that you can rent them from Home depot for not too much money

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure how helpful this is but if you can't find one to borrow try the United Rentals in Tulsa off 51st and Creek Turnpike. Since they are ot open on the weekends you can pick it up on Friday afternoon and return it by 9am monday and only he charged one day. Just a thought.

My FIL lives in Sapulpa and he splits all his oak by hand. He calls me a p*s*y for splitting my eucalyptus with a splitter. Eucalyptus is next to impossible to split with by hand. I'm good with that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom