Need a little help in OKC area finding a job (LEO related)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K9346

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello OSA,
I am in need of a little help if possible, from anyone who might have any info on getting back into local LE. My wife and I are moving back into the OKC area, she just got a job so I could go back to local LE.

I am full time certified, I do need the 2 week CLEET update, and have been in LE for 12 years, the last 6 at the federal level.

Ideally the area needs to be about within 70-80 miles of OKC, so the wife and I can split the driving. Money is not really too big a concern (did I mention that the wife offered to go back to work so I could do what I really want? Fine woman I have)

Anyways, the best way to get in touch with me is through my email, K93462000atyahoodotcom, and I can then send a phone number if needed. Any help is appreciated.

P.S. I already have been keeping my eye on the CLEET website, but I also know not all agencies advertise there.
P.P.S. Would even be interested in reserving for the time being if it might lead to a f/t gig in the near future.

Latest posts

Top Bottom