Need a mechanic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elcaBob

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Everyone,

Someone tried to steal my good 'ol 91 Geo (rebadged Corolla). In the process, they managed to bugger up the key switch pretty good. It would still turn and crank, but not that well. Now, however, it won't do it anymore. The switch will turn far enough to give battery power, but not far enough to activate the starter.

So, is there anyone out there who knows how to change one of these out? I'd be glad to pay someone a fair price for the work. I'm located near Harvard and the BA.

Thanks!

dx3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everyone,

Someone tried to steal my good 'ol 91 Geo (rebadged Corolla). In the process, they managed to bugger up the key switch pretty good. It would still turn and crank, but not that well. Now, however, it won't do it anymore. The switch will turn far enough to give battery power, but not far enough to activate the starter.

So, is there anyone out there who knows how to change one of these out? I'd be glad to pay someone a fair price for the work. I'm located near Harvard and the BA.

Thanks!

So you just need to replace the ignition switch and key cylinder?

Jonny

cpd23

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Call me today 918-473-6933 and I will be glad to fax you the repair procedure. Your a bit far away for a service call but if your a gun guy I will bet you can do it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom