Need a new EDC knife. (recommendations?)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duckhunter

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I recently purchased a ZT 0560 and have really enjoyed it. It's a great field knife and very light for its size. My only problem is just that...the size. I am looking for a new knife with the same quality, a smaller blade, and must be a deep carry. I thought i could just downsize but can't find any ZT's that are smaller with a deep carry clip. Let me know if you have any recommendations.

Thanks

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i carry an izula most days, it's a fixed blade, but small enough to disappear into a pocket. quick access, and no lock to fail. the blade's only 2.88" long, but it's a workhorse.

cody6766

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Leek that I carry in my civilian cloths and it is very unintrusive. The blade quality, is nice and it holds an edge well. It gets light use Most of the time, but I've worked it pretty hard a few timesand it held up just fine

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ya'll got expensive tastes in knives. I can hardly keep track of my $30 Klein knife.

The Leek is only thirty something, so not under $30 but under $40 for several variants. That's not too pricey for a decent, made in USA blade. I'd like to spring for a Spyderco Techno myself but I'm too rough on my knives. I'd break or lose it. The Leek I can tolerate if something happened to it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom