Need a travel agent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody actually use travel agents anymore? All the major cruise lines will deal with you directly...cut out the middle man.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anybody actually use travel agents anymore? All the major cruise lines will deal with you directly...cut out the middle man.

I also questioned whether people use them or not, but it seems with a cruise some travel agents can either offer the same cruise for less money, or a bigger package for the same money. I'm ok with either and it'll never hurt to just talk to them.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't know about cruises, but when we go overseas our travel agent beats those online places like orbitz, kayak, travelocity, etc by about 30%

BigDiezel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pick a place talk to multiple agents and see what you get ,Price wise. They know when certain places are doing promotions or have perks at a certain time of the year. I dont know about you but when we do a vacation i dont like to be surrounded by everyone and their mom, if you know what i mean.

Latest posts

Top Bottom