Need carry Ideas for motorcycle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spastik monkey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, just got my CCW, and i've run into a slight issue concealing on my motorcycle. I'm usually in uniform (army) so it hides pretty well. However, I ride my motorcycle more often than not, and being a sport bike (600rr) my uniform shifts exposing the firearm. Does anyone else ride too? Ideas? Also, for you guys who carry outside the pants in civvies, what do you wear to conceal?

owu1bag5

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i dont ride a sport bike so i am in a different riding position. i have never tried to conceal on a sport bike so i am not sure i can be much help there. i carry OWB in a jit slide holster. i carry my kahr cw9 and it will hide well under just a tshirt. when i sit down i just tuck my shirt in under my butt on the seat and it doesnt fly up that way. when i am carrying my full size xd i just wear my leather jacket and it covers it easily. are you carrying IWB or OWB and at what position? you may try IWB at around 2 o'clock(for a righty) and see if that will work for you.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry IWB, crossbreed super tuck. On a sport bike. Full size 1911. Thats for around town, in leathers on long rides it goes in the tank bag... ful leathers and concealment are kinda an issue.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Once again, easy!
awww.motorcycle_superstore.com_productimages_OG_0000_Mad_Dog_Handgun_Mount.jpg

:rotflmao:

Nanotech9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i carry a keltec P3AT in a IWB holster most of the time... on the bike, if i'm wearing a tshirt under the jacket, it can stay in the 4-5 o-clock position. If not, then it goes in the front inside jacket pocket, or if on the BMW then in the tank bag.

If all else fails, the gun and holster fit comfortably in my front jeans pocket.

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carried almost all of the time when I had my 2005 ZX10r with a IWB holster that Nano made.

Never a issue, but I also wore a jacket all of the time and used the strap built into the back of the jacket to secure it on my belt and to keep it from riding up.

Otherwise if I only had a shirt on I would tuck the shirt up under my belt to keep it pulled down and the gun covered.

Latest posts

Top Bottom