Need some advise on plaque for vets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkV

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My company recently did some work with a local company that is involved with helping veterans. We are making a plaque for them to commemorate the event.

I have 2 lines that I can have engraved. The first line is basically saying thanks for doing business with us. The second line I'm looking for something to the effect of thanks for doing what you do. But not so plane jane. 40 characters including punctuation.

Thanks for any help.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not 40 characters and probably won't fit in the space of the two lines you're allowed, but here is a quote I found somewhere else. Might give you some ideas.

"A Veteran - Whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, signed a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life." That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -- Author Unknown"

Latest posts

Top Bottom