needing a Automotive locksmith in Norman,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody know of a decent locksmith in Norman that can make keys to a Lexus ? Had a friend call Norman lock and key and when they came out he said he had to go get a key blank and never came back ? She needs it in the morning since she had to go into work tonight, If anyone knows someone please text me a number to 918-695-3808, Thanks

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Take the title to the Lexus dealer in the morning to the parts counter and they will cut a key off the Viin. Did this for my son's Honda, hopefully Toyota/Lexus is the same.

Edit: Hopefully there is a dealer in Norman.

It cost me like 8 bucks for his Honda

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Take the title to the Lexus dealer in the morning to the parts counter and they will cut a key off the Viin. Did this for my son's Honda, hopefully Toyota/Lexus is the same.

Edit: Hopefully there is a dealer in Norman.

It cost me like 8 bucks for his Honda

There is a Toyota dealership in Norman, but no Lexus dealerships. I would be surprised if it's newer than a late 90's early 2000's the key from them will be $125-200.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is a Toyota dealership in Norman, but no Lexus dealerships. I would be surprised if it's newer than a late 90's early 2000's the key from them will be $125-200.

This^^^^^^ My DIL Honda key from Honda dealer was $125 including programming.($75+50) She called around to dealers and locksmiths. Locksmith wanted $200.

Latest posts

Top Bottom